The two brothers Arjun and Pankaj had a keen interest in exploring the mountains since their childhood. So, to pursue their passion they did mountaineering courses and entered the field. While working for other companies they witnessed the transformative power of adventure travel and realized two things
- A lot of people in the cities were not aware of trekking and other adventures. Due to which they missed an opportunity to explore nature and learn life long skills.
- Adventure Travel has a huge potential for generating employment in the hills and creating great outdoor careers for people, who love adventure.
Hence, to bridge these two things with their passion they decided to start their own adventure travel venture and named it Hike Brothers in 2018.
- To create and share life-changing adventure travel experiences.
- To deliver the best and safest learning-based adventures in the mighty Himalayas.
- Generate employment for local Himalayan people by organizing various adventures like trekking, mountain biking, etc.