Duration: 2 Days
Highest Altitude: 9,279 ft
Average Temperature: Oct to Dec.:-2° to 10° C; December to March.:-4° to 7° C
- Nestled in the laps of Gharwal Himalayas Deoban Trek is a rare weekend trek on which one gets a chance to see a number of mighty Himalayan peaks like Bandarpunch(6102 meters), Srikantha(6133 meters), Nanda Ghunti(6309 meters), Chaukhamba Massif etc.
- Deoban Trek is a splendid trek which takes you through beautiful trails inside the dense Deodar forest. These forests trails are one of the prettiest trails.
- Being at close proximity to Dehradun and Chakrata( a tourist destination) it is easily accessible and Deoban Trek a good option for the weekend getaway adventure.
Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Lokhandi. Trek from Lokhandi to Sarswati Campsite, 3.5 km.
Day 2: Trek from Sarswati (8,193 feet) to Vyas Point (9,279 feet) – 6.26 km and back to Koti Kanasar – 10 km. Drive to Dehradun and reach by 8 pm.
- The breakfast during transit from Dehradun to Koti Kanasar is not included.
- Keep your original ID card with you.
- To reach Dehradun, avoid the Mussoorie Express. Take the Nanda Devi Express or Jan Shatabdi Express instead.
Day 1:Dehradun to Lokhandi to Sarswati
- Distance:90 km drive and 3.5 km trek. Time:4 hrs drive and 2 hr trek.
- Our representative will pick up trekkers from Dehradun railway station at 6:30 in the morning and leave for Lokhandi.
- It is a splendid drive passing through Charkrata (a tourist destination) and reaching Lokhandi in 4 hrs.
- After scrumptious lunch trek will start. It will be a short trek of 3 km beginning with level walk up to Koti Kansar.
- From Koti Kansar the trails ascend and enter deep into the lush green pine and deodar forest.
- Continue on this trail for some time and you will reach a clearing surrounded by tall pine and deodar trees. This is the campsite of Sarswati.
DAY 2:Sarswati to Vyas Point and back to Koti Kanasar via Sarswati. Drive back to Dehradun
- Distance:Total 16.07 km trek. 110 km drive to Dehradun. Time:6 hrs of trek and 3.5 hrs drive
- Today it will be a long trek so wake up early and leave by 5 am after breakfast.
- Trek begins with a steep ascent and enters into a mixed forest of pine and oak trees. On the way, you will come across a few shepherd huts.
- Continue on this trail with a view of Shivalik range in the west. After the last steep ascend of the day you will reach the Vyas point.
- From here you will have a splendid view of fifty-five mighty Himalayan peaks. Enjoy the view for some time and return to Campsite for the Lunch.
- After lunch trek down Koti Kansar via the same route and then drive back to Dehradun, reaching there by 8 pm.
- Accommodation (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Transport from Dehradun to Sari Village and return.
- Trekking permits
- Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent and utensils)
- First aid medical kits
- Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
- Mules to carry central equipment.
- Meals during the transit.
- Any personal expenses.
- Mules to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- The following refund shall be payable to the user in case of valid cancellation of a booking.
- If the cancellation request is received before 30 days from the commencement of the trip, the whole amount paid for the trip will be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received within 20 to 30 days from the commencement of the trip or package 75% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received between 10 to 20 days from the commencement of the trip, 50% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- In cases where the cancellation request is not received before 10 days from the commencement of the trip HBA shall not be liable to pay any refund.
- Cancellation for booking made within 10 days of departure date will not be liable for any refund.