DEORIA TAL TREK
Duration: 2 Days
Highest Altitude: 7998.6 ft
Average Temperature: Day time: 8°C-15°C; Night time: -5°C-3°C
- Deoria Tal is a surreal lake located at a height of 7998.6 in Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand. It is an alluring destination for adventurers and is surrounded by the luxuriant green forest with a panoramic view of the majestic Himalayan peaks of Chaukhamba, Neelkantha, Banderpunch, Kedar range and the Kalanag.
- This lake has a stunning view of the reflection of Chaukhamba peak on a clear morning.Short and easy trek of 3 km from Sari Village leads to the lake.
DAY 1: Reach Sari Village; 8 hours drive from Rishikesh. Transport will be arranged from Rishikesh Bus Terminal at 6 am. Trek for 3km to reach Deoria Tal.
DAY 2: Drive from Sari to Rishikesh
Day 1: Rishikesh to Sari Village to Deoria Tal
- We will pick you up from Rishikesh at around 6 AM in the morning, and will then head towards village Sari. The road passes through Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Ukhimath reaching Sari at around 3 pm.
- The most notable stop on the way will be at Devaprayag- a town marking the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi. The river will be in company with you throughout the journey.
- On the way to Sari Village we will have a filling lunch and after reaching Sari you will be provided Tea and Pakora. The trek on the first day is easy with mixed ascent and descent. We will reach camp after 2 hours trek. Camping will be at Deoria Tal with bonfire, music, dance etc.
Day 2: Deoria Tal to Sari Village and drive to Rishikesh
- After breakfast, we will trek down to Sari village. Then, we will board the bus and will drive back to Rishikesh. You can spend your time in Rishikesh immersing in cultural activities and adventure sports in the waters of Ganges.
1. Accommodation (Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.)
3. Transport from Rishikesh to Sari village and return.
4. Trekking permits
5. Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent and utensils)
6. First aid medical kits
7. Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
8. Mules to carry central equipment.
1. Meals during the transit.
2. Any personal expenses.
3. Mules to carry personal luggage.
4. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- The following refund shall be payable to the user in case of valid cancellation of a booking:
- If the cancellation request is received before 30 days from the commencement of the trip, the whole amount paid for the trip will be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received within 20 to 30 days from the commencement of the trip or package 75% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received between 10 to 20 days from the commencement of the trip, 50% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- In cases where the cancellation request is not received before 10 days from the commencement of the trip HBA shall not be liable to pay any refund.
- Cancellation for booking made within 10 days of departure date will not be liable for any refund.