Duration: 2 Days
Cost: Rs.1300(Quad Sharing) / 1500( Triple Sharing)/ 1700( Couple)
Kanatal Hill Station – A Lost Hamlet (8,498 ft)
Located in the picturesque settings of the Garhwal Himalayas, the charming hill station of Kanatal is a perfect weekend getaway for the weary souls. Encircled by the sun-kissed peaks and the velvety coniferous trees, the toy town of Kana-taal still remains relatively unexplored.
The tiny hamlet of Kanatal is perched at an elevation of 8,498 feet above sea level on Mussoorie – Chamba road. Kanatal is a perfect winter destination as it snows here and is also an ideal place for camping. One of the popular tourist attractions, the Surkanda Devi temple is located only 10 km away from Kanatal.
Day 1: Drive 3 hrs from Dehradun To Kanatal (8,498ft). Then Reach campsite. After lunch, all adventure activities.
After activities, evening snacks and then bonfire with music.
Day 2: After breakfast leave camp and reach Surkanda Devi temple base. Trek for 1 hr to Surkanda Devi temple(9,976 ft). Return to Camp and then 3 hrs drive to Dehradun.
- Accommodation (Camping)
- Activities- Sky Bridge, Zip Line, Rock Climbing
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
Day 1:Dehradun to Kanatal
- We will pick you up from Dehradun at around 7 AM in the morning, and will then head towards Kanatal.
- The road passes through Mussoorie. On the way to we will have a filling breakfast. We will reach camp after 3 hours drive.
- At the campsite, you will have lunch and then you will be doing some adventure activities like rock climbing, rappelling etc.
- After activities evening tea will be served with snacks and then as soon as it gets dark bonfire will be held along with the music.
Day 2: Kanatal to Dehradun
- After breakfast, we will leave for Surkanda Devi Temple base Kaddukhal which is only 7Km from the campsite.
- Though there’s a proper cemented path going towards the temple from Kaddukhal, it’s a 3 km uphill trek.
- The trek route is steep but the entire trek towards the temple is mesmerizing. The 360-degree view from the temple is breathtaking
- If the cancellation request is received before 30 days from the commencement of the trip, the whole amount paid for the trip will be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received within 20 to 30 days from the commencement of the trip or package 75% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received between 10 to 20 days from the commencement of the trip, 50% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- In cases where the cancellation request is not received before 10 days from the commencement of the trip HBA shall not be liable to pay any refund.
- Cancellation for booking made within 10 days of departure date will not be liable for any refund.