Region: Himachal Pradesh
Duration: 2 Days
Highest Altitude: 13000 ft
DAY 1: Reach Kasol – Drive (48 Km-1 hr) to reach Barshaini – Trek for 12km approx. to Rudra Nag – Kheerganga (13000 ft)
DAY 2: Trek down from Kheerganga – Rudra Nag to Barshaini and drive to Kasol.
Day 1: Kasol – Barshaini – Rudra Nag – Kheerganga
- The adventurous Kheerganga trek begins from the small village of Kasol, situated on the banks of Parvati River. After pickup, we will move to Barshaini- The point of confluence of the Parvati and Tosh rivers and begin the hike.
- The beginning of the trek is a short gentle climb, perfect for the beginners. After a short hike we will reach Rudra Nag Temple. A serene waterfall is very close to the temple and one can fill water bottles from there. Approximately 12-km trek along the Parvati River takes you to the villages of Kalga and Pulga. Interact with the locals, and click a few pictures with them to save as memories of the amazing time.
- After reaching the picturesque meadow of Kheerganga, take a dip in the hot springs to wash off the fatigue of the journey. The cool weather, panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas and the therapeutic water of the hot springs is a unique combination.
Day 2: Kheerganga – Rudra Nag – Barshaini – Kasol
- Wake up to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks, and treat yourselves for the delicious breakfast. After breakfast trek back to Barshaini through the same route.
- Seize this opportunity to click pictures of the Himalayan landscape once again. The picture-perfect waterfalls en route treat your eyes, and soon you arrive in Barshiani. From here is drive back to Kasol.
- Accommodation (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Transport from Dehradun to Sari Village and return.
- Trekking permits
- Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent
- First aid medical kits
- Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
- Mules to carry central equipment.
- Meals during the transit.
- Any personal expenses.
- Mules to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- The following refund shall be payable to the user in case of valid cancellation of a booking:
- If the cancellation request is received before 30 days from the commencement of the trip, the whole amount paid for the trip will be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received within 20 to 30 days from the commencement of the trip or package 75% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- If the cancellation request is received between 10 to 20 days from the commencement of the trip, 50% of the trip cost shall be refunded.
- In cases where the cancellation request is not received before 10 days from the commencement of the trip HBA shall not be liable to pay any refund.
- Cancellation for booking made within 10 days of departure date will not be liable for any refund.