|Price||₹4,000 + 5% GST (Delhi To Delhi)|
Patangniya Top Trek is host to splendid at Chirbatiya, a picturesque tiny hamlet in the Gharwal range of Himalayas Chirbatiya is strategically located in the Hindu pilgrimage route of Badrinath Yatra. The village gets huge footfall because all the tourist to Badrinath and Kedarnath from Gangotri and Yumnotri pass through the village.
Patangniya is a sweet weekend trek and completely unexplored till now. This trek is a complete package with the prettiest forests trails, dominated by pine, oak and rhododendron trees, lush green meadows, a small lake and stupendous view of Garhwal Himalayas. Patangniya is a huge meadow with a view of a valley below and Himalayan Peaks in front.
One of the biggest attraction of this trek is the view of the Gharwal Himalayas throughout the trek.
During this trek one also get a chance to visit famous Tehri lake, where one can indulge in varied water sports, Tehri dam the highest dam in India and Devprayag, one of the Panch Prayag where Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers meet and take the name, Ganga.
DAY 0:Pick from Delhi at 10 pm from the designated pick up point and drive for 6hrs from Delhi to Rishikesh.
Day 1: Reach Rishikesh – Drive (178Km-6hrs) via Tehri Dam to reach Chirbatiya (7545ft)– Trek for 10 km approx. to Patangniya Top(8,530ft)
DAY 2: Trek from Patangniya Top to Khalwa Village. Drive for 10 Hrs to reach Delhi.
Note:At the campsite, you will be engaged in various activities like tent pitching, yoga, learning the basics of camping in the jungle and trekking. This will be a learning-based session.
1. Accommodation will be in Dome Tents (2 people per tent)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.) – Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner on the first day. Breakfast on the second day. The breakfast during transit from Delhi To Chirbatiya is not included.
3. Transport from Delhi to Chirbatiya and return. Mode of transport will be – Swift, Ertiga, Innova, Traveller or Bolero. It will depend on the number of Trekkers.
4. Trekking permits
5. Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent, and utensils)
6. First aid medical kits
7. Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
8. Mules to carry central equipment.
1. Meals during the transit.
2. Any personal expenses.
3. Mules to carry personal luggage.
4. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
2 Nov – 4 Nov
9 Nov – 11 Nov
16 Nov – 18 Nov
23 Nov – 25 Nov
30 Nov – 2 Dec
7 Dec – 9 Dec
14 Dec – 16 Dec
21 Dec – 23 Dec
24 Dec – 26 Dec
28 Dec – 30 Dec
30 Dec – 1 Jan
Day 0:Delhi To Rishikesh
- We will pick you up from Akshardham metro station at 10 pm. Then we will drive towards Rishikesh.
- We will reach Rishikesh by 5-6 am.
Day 1:Rishikesh to Chirbatiya to Patangniya Top
- From Rishikesh, we will head towards Chirbatiya village at 7545 ft.
- The road passes through the famous Tehri lake, Tehri dam-the highest dam in India and Ghansali reaching Chirbatiya at around 12 pm.
- At Chirbatiya, we will have a filling lunch and after some rest, head off for the trek towards Patangniya.
- In the beginning, the trails climb up towards the left of the village with a view of road and valley below and enter Pine tree forest. Continuing on this trail we will reach Chound. From here the forest becomes more dense with the addition of oak and rhododendron trees. You will find a lot of clear water streams on this section.
- Crossing this section we will reach Khalwa khark which is above Khalwa village- a small goat village. From here a 20-minute trek will take you to Rai jheel- a natural lake with a small mud hut in front.
- Further, from here the trail is completely inside the forest and open to a vast lush green meadow with a view of Gharwal Himalayas on the right. This is a large meadow of around 1 km. We will camp on the other side of this meadow.
DAY 2:Patangniya Top to Dugadda to Rishikesh.
- After scrumptious breakfast, we will trek down to Khalwa village. The trail passes through the oak forest and is an easy descend. It will take around 2 hrs to reach road head.
- From here we will drive back to Delhi via Tehri lake. We will reach Delhi at 10 pm.