Duration: 2 Days
Highest Altitude: 7998.6 ft
Pickup Point: Delhi
Best Time To Visit: Throughout the year
Price: 10% Discount
₹5200 / ₹4680 + 5% GST (Delhi To Delhi)
Deoria Tal – A Pristine Lake With Splendid Surroundings
Deoria Tal Trek is perched at an elevation of 7999 ft, in Gharwal Himalayas, Deoria Tal is one of it’s kind. The lake has a splendid setting. It is surrounded by the lush green forest and has mighty Himalayan peaks in the backdrop.
On a clear day, the lake has a beautiful reflection of these snow-capped Himalayan peaks. Some of them are Chaukhamba, Neelkantha, Banderpunch, Kedar range and the Kalanag.
Located in the Kedarnath Musk Deer Sanctuary, Deoria Tal offers a splendid opportunity for Bird watchers, photographers and animal lover.
Around the lake, you can spot thousands of vibrant colourful birds like monal, snow partridges, gryphons, Himalayan woodpeckers etc. If lucky you can also spot animals like musk deer.
With so much to offer and being in close proximity to Delhi, it is a perfect weekend destination for people living in and around Delhi.
Places you can visit near DeoriaTal
Apart from trekking, camping and bird watching there at Deoria Tal, you can also visit nearby places. At first, is the Sari village where you can experience the local Gharwali culture. You can also visit Chopta, Tungnath, the highest Shiva temple in the world and the holy town of Ukhimath.
DAY 0: Pick from Delhi at 10 pm from the designated pick up point and drive for 6hrs from Delhi to Rishikesh.
DAY 1: Drive from Rishikesh for 8-10 hrs to reach Sari village. After lunch at Sari Village trek for 2 hrs to reach Deoria Tal. Overnight stay in tents.
DAY 2: After breakfast drive for 8-10 from Sari to Rishikesh. Then Drive 6 hrs from Rishikesh to Delhi.
1. Accommodation- Tents ( Double Sharing)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.) – Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner on the first day. Breakfast on the second day. Note During transit from Delhi to Sari village breakfast is not included.
3. Transport from Delhi To Sari Village and return. Mode Of Transport will be a comfortable car, Ertiga, Innova or traveller etc. from Delhi.
4. Trekking permits
5. Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent and utensils)
6. First aid medical kits
7. Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
1. Meals during the transit.
2. Any personal expenses.
3. Mules to carry personal luggage.
4. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- 2 Nov – 3 Nov
- 9 Nov – 10 Nov
- 16 Nov – 17 Nov
- 23 Nov – 24 Nov
- 30 Nov – 1 Dec
- 7 Dec – 8 Dec
- 14 Dec – 15 Dec
- 21 Dec -22 Dec
- 23 Dec – 24 Dec
- 24 Dec -25 Dec
- 25 Dec -26 Dec
- 26 Dec – 27 Dec
- 27 Dec -28 Dec
- 28 Dec -29 Dec
- 30 Dec -31 Dec
- 31 Dec – 1 Jan
Day 0: Drive from Delhi to Rishikesh
- We will pick you up from Akshardham metro station at 10 pm. Then we will drive towards Rishikesh.
- We will reach Rishikesh by 5-6 am.
Day 1: Rishikesh To Sari Village To Deoria Tal
- From Rishikesh, we will continue our journey towards Sari Village.
- The road to Sari village passes through Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Ukhimath reaching Sari Village at around 3 pm.
- The most notable stop on the way will be at Devaprayag- a town marking the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi river. The river will be in company with you throughout the journey.
- On reaching Sari Village we will have a filling lunch. After lunch, you will be briefed about the trek and various do’s and don’ts while trekking. The trek from Sari village to Deoria Tal is easy with trek distance of just 3 km approx.
- At the beginning of the trek, the trail climbs up and continues for almost 1 hour. Throughout this patch whole trail is rocky with the view of Sari village on your left side. You will also find a small temple beside the trail after 30 min.
- After 1 hour of the trek, the trail enters the dense forest with lush green trees. This trails directly opens at Deoria Tal after 1 hr trek. We will reach Deoriatal campsite at around 5 Pm.
- At the campsite, you will have evening snacks and then Dinner at 8 Pm.
Day 2: Deoria Tal To Sari To Delhi
- After breakfast, we will descend to Sari Village. Then we will drive back to Delhi via Rishikesh. You will reach Delhi by 8 pm.